"Something opens our wings. Something makes boredom and hurt disappear. Someone fills the cup in front of us: We taste only sacredness. " ~ Rumi

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mermaid Dreams



Eeeewwww.....it is so hot & steamy outside ~ I feel like I am at the beach. It reminds me...I often think that in another life.....I was a MERMAID. I often have dreams of swimming under the sea and being able to breathe there. Sometimes, I have visions/dreams of what I imagine to be "Atlantis". It saddens me to think of what we are doing to our ocean creatures by our pollution/over fishing and total neglect of the seas. 

Who would be
A mermaid fair,
Singing alone,
Combing her hair
Under the sea,
In a golden curl
With a comb of pearl,
On a throne?

Alfred Lord Tennyson 

 Averi the Mermaid...it runs in the family.

Here's how you can help make the oceans a safer, cleaner place for all creatures.....even mermaids!


*   Planet Green 

*   See-The-Sea 


No comments:

Post a Comment