"Something opens our wings. Something makes boredom and hurt disappear. Someone fills the cup in front of us: We taste only sacredness. " ~ Rumi

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Bye~Bye Typepad!!!!!

As most of you know I have had a blog on Typepad since July of 2007. Now, I am not one who likes change.....but.....today is the day that I totally commit to Blogger and close my Typepad account. It is scary thinking about 2 years of posts disappearing instantly. All that soul-searching-heart-wrenching writing ~ POOF!
Wait! I have an idea! What if I re-post my favorite entries here for posterity and for your (re)reading enjoyment? OK ~ here goes:

November 10, 2007 ~ "Be the Princess"


Some days you just need to take time for yourself and BE THE PRINCESS that you know you are on the "inside".  No matter how you are feeling, no matter what stress you are under, no matter...no matter...no matter...just take time for yourself.
Calm down, relax...breathe.
Do something to pamper yourself ~ paint your nails, get a massage, take a bubble bath.....eat some REALLY good CHOCOLATE.
Put on a pretty party dress even if there is no "party". Wear a crown. Cover yourself in vintage rhinestone costume jewelry!
DANCE. SING. LAUGH OUT LOUD.  HAVE A TEA PARTY.
There now...feeling better "Your Highness"?!?

 December 26, 2008 ~ Happy 10th Anniversary Bruce & Emily!!!


Happy Anniversary to my Darling Husband. Each year grows sweeter.

Robert Browning said: "Grow old with me, the best is yet to be..."

I don't know how it could get any better! He is so sweet to me, so kind and loving. I often kid him about all of his "brownie points" he is always earning with me. I think he is up to about 10 GAZILLION by now.

I told him he should write a book teaching men how to treat their wives ~ he is such a wonderful example. 

Bless you & thank you honey, for 10 beautiful years.

Love, Your Sweetie
XOXOXO 


January 12, 2009 ~ Allison's "Happy Breakfast" 


My granddaughter Allison sent me this picture of her "Happy Breakfast". What an adorable idea!!! I cannot think of a better way to start the day. You know what they say...."Eat right & exercise".....well.....

"Jumping for joy is good exercise."  ~  Author Unknown

I'm going to make my own "Happy Breakfast". Won't you join me?


No comments:

Post a Comment