"Something opens our wings. Something makes boredom and hurt disappear. Someone fills the cup in front of us: We taste only sacredness. " ~ Rumi

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Texture Tuesday


Distressed Angel using Kim Klassen's "Warm Sun" texture.

Good Morning! Today is "Texture Tuesday"! Recently, I attended Kim Klassen's Photoshop "Skinny-Mini" eCourse. This is a FREE class!!! Kim is a FABULOUS teacher & I have learned so much about applying "textures" to my photos. I just LOVE that shabby, grungy, distressed look. Now, thanks to our dear Kim, I am finally learning how to achieve the Photoshop results I was looking for. She will be teaching this class again in May....be sure to sign up!

You can also join Kim (& friends) for "Texture Tuesdays" ~ a link up party where we can share our work with others each Tuesday. oh FUN!!! I love seeing what everyone else is working on ~ so inspiring! Here are today's offerings:

Be sure to sign up for Kim's "Texture Lovin' List" ~  subscribe to receive her latest freebie textures, special offerings & tips.


No comments:

Post a Comment