"Something opens our wings. Something makes boredom and hurt disappear. Someone fills the cup in front of us: We taste only sacredness. " ~ Rumi

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Springtime in Wisconsin

Gotta love Springtime in Wisconsin! Yesterday we had freezing temperatures, very strong wind, and heavy sleet. Today it SNOWED! I give up.....I can't go out to pick flowers, so I am making my own!

Button Bouquets

Available at:  RememberMeEmily.Etsy.com
Available at:  RememberMeEmily.Artfire.com
Available at: RememberMeEmily.ArtFire.com
Lovely flowers for your table, They will not wilt, you don't have to water or fertilize them.....what's not to love?!?

3 comments:

  1. Hello Emily,

    Your button bouquets are beautiful!! I hope the weather warms up for you all soon.:o)

    You and your family enjoy a beautiful and joy filled Easter Sunday. Happy weekend to you!

    Smiles♥

    Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this idea! Can i steal it? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! You cannot STEAL it, but you can certainly be "inspired" by it. Send me pictures of your lovely button bouquets ~ I would love to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete