"Something opens our wings. Something makes boredom and hurt disappear. Someone fills the cup in front of us: We taste only sacredness. " ~ Rumi

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Japanese Street Fashion ~ Harajuku/Fairy Kei/ Decora/Lolita Style


 Harajuku Fashion Walk #10

Fashion that is FUN.....what a concept!!!
Alternative fashion has always intrigued me. Personally, my fashion sense is complicated - on the inside I am creative, colorful, bold & rebellious in my fashion choices, on the outside....well, my wardrobe is so B-O-R-I-N-G!

My excuse is that I am a "big girl" & there is just NOTHING out there that is FUN for girls like me. HA! That is so funny...I still feel like a GIRL & I am 60 years old. Still time for plenty of FUN I say!!!

I keep thinking that I am going to design some fun clothes for us "big girls".....what am I waiting for? Time to get busy & just DO IT!

OK...this week I am pulling out my sewing machine. I will be back later to show you my first attempt at FUN fashion...

Kumamiki's "Party Baby" 

No comments:

Post a Comment