"Something opens our wings. Something makes boredom and hurt disappear. Someone fills the cup in front of us: We taste only sacredness. " ~ Rumi

Monday, January 24, 2011

Are you ADORABLE?



Yes, this is a picture of ME ~ emily!
I was so adorable! I am still adorable.....
but I have my moments.

a·dor·a·ble

–adjective

1. very attractive or delightful; charming.
2. worthy of being adored.

I am NOT adorable when:

*   People are mean & hateful to me.
*   People don't "follow the rules" or "do the right thing".
*   I am sick or sad.

I AM adorable when:

*   I am snuggling/laughing/spending time with my Darling Husband.
*   I am excited/passionate/really engaged in an ART project.
*   I perform a "random act of kindness" & try not to get caught doing it.  

My challenge this week.....try to be ADORABLE!

and also:
beneficent, cherubic, divine, good, godly, heavenly, humble, innocent, lovely, pure, radiant, righteous, self-sacrificing, sweet & virtuous.

1 comment: