"Something opens our wings. Something makes boredom and hurt disappear. Someone fills the cup in front of us: We taste only sacredness. " ~ Rumi

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Kailua Town

I am soon on my way to Kailua Town to see my parents.

 

My Mom is very ill ~ please remember her in your prayers. 

Mom & Dad moved to Hawaii almost 38 years ago. Where has the time gone?!? Kailua is such a lovely town, located on the windward side of Oahu. I can see why they love it there ~ friendly people, lots of goodwill, a real sense of community and breathtaking scenery! A day at Kailua beach is pure heaven! 


I am always touched by the beautiful "Aloha Spirit" ~ affection, love, peace, compassion & mercy ~ shown by the Hawaiian people. Oh that we would all learn to treat each other this way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment