"Something opens our wings. Something makes boredom and hurt disappear. Someone fills the cup in front of us: We taste only sacredness. " ~ Rumi

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Ooo La La! Sweet Colette makes jewelry.




I am taking some "art therapy" today! HA! Actually, I am stalling and distracting myself from things I should be doing that I don't want to do.....yeh, it's about that whole house cleaning thing again! Who wants to scrub toilets when there is art to be made!

I am still drawing "pretty girls" and LOVING it!!! This girl looks "French" to me. Tres chic!

COLETTE is a very sweet and loving girl ~ loyal, kindhearted & giving. She loves to visit the "patisserie", but always keeps an eye on her petite figure. She dresses simply, yet stylishly and even sews some of her own clothes. Her passion is vintage jewelry ~ she scours the Paris Flea Markets for it! She lovingly gathers each piece and wonders who has worn it in the past. Collette takes her treasures home where they "speak to her" and tell her what new creation they want to become. Her creations find new homes, adorning and blessing those who wear them.



 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I adore this necklace. The idea that you used, what appears to be, an old pocket watch body is magnificent!

    Kim
    Gerushia's New World

    ReplyDelete
  2. Collette is indeed the lovely one.:o) Emily I love the necklace, it is beautiful.

    Smiles...

    Beverly

    ReplyDelete